Sunday, January 25, 2015

Under Construction

Hello
I'm in the process of building this blog, sorry, but I still have a lot to learn when it comes to how all this works.
Some things aren't as easy to do as you would think. For one, new posts on any of the other pages do not show up here on the home page. I have searched for help on how to make them appear, but apparently it can't be done.
If for some reason you can't post, ask a question or have any problems,  please don't give up. You can contact me directly through e-mail, subject "Tibbs Help" and I will be glad to try and resolve the problem.

This is not a high traffic blog. If you visit please leave a comment so I know at least someone has been here. It can be as simple as "Hello" or "I was here!".

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Amanda Tibbs. I live in Canton Ohio. I've been trying to trace my family back for some time now. My grandmother was blanch tibbs (grimwood) before marriage. She had 18 children all boys aside from 5. We all live in ohio and come from warren ohio, levittsburg ohio, niles, ohio, and me in Canton ohio. I know we traveled from Scotland in 1771 from lanarkshire Scotland to america. My line also has some tibbs from Ireland, and a small handful from England. Ohio seems to have many tibbs running around ...lol seeing how grandma had so many boys. I can find a lot of em have been buried in Newton falls ohio.and other places surrounding warren ohio. Census records show some of my line, but not much info to find other than that. I continue my journey finding tibbs family and origin.

    ReplyDelete